Sunday 24 July 2011

SMASH! 2011 was a success!

Hello Darlings!

Just a short one from me... Been meaning to write more but my day job has been so incredibly busy, coupled with the fact that I recently sustained some minor injuries and sickness over the last week... =(

Haven't had much chance to sew as much as I liked, but I hope to find some time in the next couple of weekends. All my black headdresses sold out at SMASH! on Sat 16th July, and all of my pinks except one. Have to say am a little disappointed no one bought any of my blue ones, but I'm sure some pretty Alices will find them handy one day =)

View of my Stall at the SMASH! Artists Circle convention
On the day, I shared the stall with my friend who makes her own clothing label: Romance Noir. Do look her up the next time you browse the net for some Gothic inspiration! =)

I will upload some more photos later this week when I get the time, so do look forward to it!

Yours faithfully,
Frejya

No comments:

Post a Comment