Thursday 12 April 2012

Comeback!!

Hello to all my lovely deadly night shades,

I haven't been updating this blog in ages due to my travels for work, so my sincerest apologies for that...

To update, many things have happend to me, mostly regarding work so I've been pretty flat out and interstate for most of the year. However, you will be glad to hear that I've managed to fit in some time over the Christmas break to design a range of new headdresses, sourced from both locally and internationally bought matierals <3 I will be back at SMASH 2012 again, sharing a stall with my good friend from Romance Noir, as well as a newcomer designer friend who makes cute paper craft. I do hope you can come visit our stall and support us on the day!!

Now that I've revived this blog, I'll do my best to update it regularly. Who knows, maybe it WILL end up as my personal blog after all!

Until next time,
~Frejya xox

No comments:

Post a Comment