Saturday 21 July 2012

SMASH - Stellar Success!!

Hello there my darling deadly night shades!

First, thank you to those of you who visited my stall last Saturday 14th July at the Sydney Convention Centre. I hope you enjoyed your time at the Sydney Manga and Anime Show just as much as I did! xD

Photo courtesy of my friend - owner of Paper Panda

Special thanks to those who dropped by and purchased something from me (Frejya) - I do hope you'll treasure these items that were all lovingly handmade by yours truly. I designed each item as a one-off piece so they are all unique! ^^

My friends from Romance Noir (http://www.romancenoir.com/) and Paper Panda also shared my stall, so if you're interested in seeing more of their handmade designs, be sure to check on the links on this page (Paper Panda link will be updated soon!)

You may be interested to know that I shall be holding an online stall very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for it!

Many thanks for your support, as always ^^

Until next time,

Frejya xox

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Where can we find your email adress to write you an email? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guillaume, sorry for the delay in reply. My contact email is frejyaheaddresses@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete