Sunday 3 June 2012

SMASH is only 6 weeks away!

Hello all!

Wuah time has flown so fast and it's Winter already! The perfect weather to snuggle up in a comfy armchair by the fireplace, a cup of hot cocoa on the side and a good book in your hands... well in my case, some cute felt stuffs to sew! (And no, there is no fireplace where I am haha)

As I wrote previously, I have secured some exotic laces, but unfortunately there wasn't much variety this time around to decorate my headdresses with :(

On another note, I have had some time to make some cute felt accessories, which I'll upload here. I hope you look forward to seeing my complete Choco-Hana collection at my booth "Frejya x Romance Noir" in SMASH, Sat 14th January 2012 at the Sydney Convention Centre! ^^

http://www.smash.org.au/2012/vendors/circle/

 And of course, I'll have my EGL accessories too (which are in the making...)

 Enjoy!! Maybe I shall see you in 6 weeks' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment