Wednesday 9 May 2012

Creativity lurks beneath the surface of every waking moment... Alas I am back at work onsite, but this time I have brought down some of my felt craft supplies!! Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in time to make a few cute mobile phone straps in time for SMASH 2012- oh and speaking of which, my applicatioin was a SUCCESS!!

If you are reading this, I hope you will continue to support our stall, which will be called Frejya x Romance Noir! ^^ Otherwise, I look forward to meeting you and sharing the love of Gothic Lolita fashion!

When I return home in another month (for the weekend) I will be adding the finishing touches to this year's collection of designer Gothic Lolita / Alice Headdresses... all hand made by me from locally and internationally sourced materials!

I hope you look forward to them too ;)

Until next time,
Frejya

No comments:

Post a Comment